In order to receive information about your Personal Data, the purposes and the parties the Data is shared with, contact Algoknox (the owner).
Types of Data collected
Users who are uncertain about which Personal Data is mandatory are welcome to contact AlgoKnox (the owner).
Users are responsible for any third-party Personal Data obtained, published or shared through this Application and confirm that they have the third party's consent to provide the Data to AlgoKnox.
Methods of processing
AlgoKnox takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorised destruction of the Data. Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organisational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to AlgoKnox (the owner), in some cases, data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of this application (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by AlgoKnox. The updated list of these parties may be requested from AlgoKnox at any time.
Legal basis of processing
AlgoKnox may process Personal Data relating to Users if one of the following applies:
• Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes. Note: Under some legislations, AlgoKnox may be allowed to process Personal Data until the User objects to such processing (“opt-out”), without having to rely on consent or any other of the following legal bases. This, however, does not apply, whenever the processing of Personal Data is subject to European data protection law;
• provision of Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the User and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
• processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which AlgoKnox (the owner) is subject;
• processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in AlgoKnox (the Owner);
• processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by AlgoKnox (the Owner) or by a third party.
In any case, the AlgoKnox will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
The Data is processed at the AlgoKnox's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. Depending on the User's location, data transfers may involve transferring the User's Data to a country other than their own. To find out more about the place of processing of such transferred Data, Users can check the section containing details about the processing of Personal Data. Users are also entitled to learn about the legal basis of Data transfers to a country outside the European Union or to any international organization governed by public international law or set up by two or more countries, such as the UN, and about the security measures taken by AlgoKnox to safeguard their Data.
If any such transfer takes place, Users can find out more by checking the relevant sections of this document or inquire with AlgoKnox using the information provided in the contact section.
Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for.
• Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between AlgoKnox and the User shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed. • Personal Data collected for the purposes of AlgoKnox's legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfil such purposes. Users may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by AlgoKnox within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting AlgoKnox.
AlgoKnox (the owner) may be allowed to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, AlgoKnox may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority. Once the retention period expires, Personal Data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right of access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
The rights of Users
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by AlgoKnox (the Owner).
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
• Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
• Object to processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
• Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by AlgoKnox (the Owner), obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing. • Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
• Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, AlgoKnox will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
• Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from AlgoKnox.
• Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
• Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
Details about the right to object to processing
Where Personal Data is processed for a public interest, in the exercise of an official authority vested in AlgoKnox or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by AlgoKnox, Users may object to such processing by providing a ground related to their particular situation to justify the objection. Users must know that, however, should their Personal Data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they can object to that processing at any time without providing any justification. To learn whether AlgoKnox is processing Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
How to exercise these rights
Any requests to exercise User rights can be directed to AlgoKnox through the contact details provided in this document. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by AlgoKnox as early as possible and always within one month.
The User's Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by AlgoKnox in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of this Application or the related Services.
The User declares to be aware that AlgoKnox may be required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities.
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Application and any third-party services may collect files that record interaction with this Application (System logs) use other Personal Data (such as the IP Address) for this purpose.
More details concerning the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from AlgoKnox at any time. Please see the contact information at the beginning of this document.
This Application does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To determine whether any of the third-party services it uses honor the “Do Not Track” requests, please read their privacy policies.